Hosted byJacob Levy
- Friday - 8:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- My Favorite Non-Hip-Hop Albums of 2016
- Injury Reserve Floss Review
- Oversaturation of Neo Soul and (Fusion) Jazz Influence in Hip-Hop?
- Action Bronson, the Unconventional Sexuality of Food and Music, and the Place of a “White Guy” in Documentaries about Food and Foreign Cultures
- Endless Summer Tour Concert Review
DJ Bruh Bruh in the Morning *Nights* is Hendrix’s number one place for Hip Hop! The show has a focus on more unground hip hop but will still feature some mainstream stuff and a variety of sub-genres from New York Boom Bap to Down South Trap to West Coast G-funk and more! The show will also feature comedy skits and interviews. Join the Bruh Bruh Hive today!