- Monday - 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
“When I say that I enjoy listening to K-Pop, I tend to get a negative or confused reaction from people, and I want them to know that there is more to the genre of music than just glammed-up men and women dancing on stage and putting in a show for mainly teenage girls.
– Focusing on the grimmer side of kpop; the industry, how to become successful, the sacrifices made my the idols
– Translating and analyzing lyrics written by members of groups or solo artists
– Dedicating days to one artist, one group, or one genre of kpop and other modern korean music
– Providing playlists of songs that I recommend (mainly Korean R&B)”